COTE OBSCUR Index du Forum COTE OBSCUR
Forum de la guilde du Coté Obscur du jeu World of Warcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bitches Love Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COTE OBSCUR Index du Forum >>> guilde du Coté Obscur >>> Idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quijehov

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bitches Love Me Répondre en citant

Bitches Love Me > urlin.us/2c4zn

Advisory,,-,,the,,following,,lyrics,,contain,,explicit,,language:,,I'm,,on,,that,,good,,kush,,and,,alcohol,,I,,got,,some,,down,,bitches,,I,,can,,call,,I,,don't,,know,,what,,I,,would,,do,,without,,y'all,,I'm,,gon',,ball,,til,,the,,day,,I,,fallYeah,,,long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,(yeah,,,yeah),,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,hater,,Long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,niggas,,Long,,as,,these,,bitches,,love,,meUh,,,pussy,,ass,,nigga,,stop,,hating,,Lil,,Tunechi,,got,,that,,fire,,And,,these,,ho's,,love,,me,,like,,Satan,,,maaaan!,,Fuck,,with,,me,,and,,get,,bodied,,And,,all,,she,,eat,,is,,dick,,She's,,on,,a,,strict,,diet,,,that's,,my,,baby,,With,,no,,makeup,,she,,a,,ten,,And,,she,,the,,best,,with,,that,,head,,Even,,better,,then,,Karrine,,She,,don't,,want,,money,,She,,want,,the,,time,,that,,we,,could,,spend,,She,,said,,"Cause,,I,,really,,need,,somebody,,So,,tell,,me,,you're,,that,,somebody",,Girl,,,I,,fuck,,who,,I,,want,,and,,fuck,,who,,I,,don't,,Got,,that,,A1,,credit,,,that's,,that,,filet,,mignon,,She,,said,,"I,,never,,want,,to,,make,,you,,mad,,I,,just,,want,,to,,make,,you,,proud",,I,,said,,"Baby,,just,,make,,me,,cum,,Then,,don't,,make,,no,,sound"I'm,,on,,that,,good,,kush,,and,,alcohol,,I,,got,,some,,down,,bitches,,I,,can,,call,,I,,don't,,know,,what,,I,,would,,do,,without,,y'all,,I'm,,gon',,ball,,til,,the,,day,,I,,fallYeah,,,long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,(yeah,,,yeah),,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,hater,,Long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,niggas,,Long,,as,,these,,bitches,,love,,meReal,,nigga,,fuck,,these,,haters,,These,,hoes,,got,,pussies,,like,,craters,,Can't,,treat,,these,,hoes,,like,,ladies,,,man!,,Pussy,,,money,,,weed,,,codeine,,She,,said,,my,,dick,,feel,,like,,morphine,,I,,hope,,my,,name,,taste,,like,,sardines,,to,,these,,niggas,,She,,wake,,up,,,eat,,this,,dick,,,call,,that,,breakfast,,in,,bed,,69,,,96,,,I,,feel,,her,,heartbeat,,I,,chest,,to,,chest,,with,,this,,bitch,,Now,,turn,,around,,,face,,down,,,I'm,,arrestin',,this,,bitch,,All,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,and,,I,,love,,all,,my,,bitches,,But,,its,,like,,as,,soon,,as,,I,,cum,,,I,,come,,to,,my,,senses,,And,,I,,would,,say,,these,,hoes,,name,,But,,then,,I,,would,,be,,snitching,,And,,these,,haters,,try,,to,,knock,,me,,But,,they,,can't,,knock,,me,,off,,the,,hinges,,Man!I'm,,on,,that,,good,,kush,,and,,alcohol,,I,,got,,some,,down,,bitches,,I,,can,,call,,I,,don't,,know,,what,,I,,would,,do,,without,,y'all,,I'm,,gon',,ball,,til,,the,,day,,I,,fallYeah,,,long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,(yeah,,,yeah),,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,hater,,Long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,niggas,,Long,,as,,these,,bitches,,love,,meI,,lost,,a,,few,,good,,bitches,,Met,,some,,more,,bad,,bitches,,I,,be,,schooling,,them,,niggas,,Pose,,for,,your,,class,,picture,,Now,,kiss,,my,,ass,,if,,you,,hating,,I'm,,getting,,ass,,while,,I'm,,skatingI,,lost,,a,,few,,good,,bitches,,Met,,some,,more,,bad,,bitches,,I,,be,,schooling,,them,,niggas,,Pose,,for,,your,,class,,picture,,Now,,kiss,,my,,ass,,if,,you,,hating,,I'm,,getting,,ass,,while,,I'm,,skatingI'm,,on,,that,,good,,kush,,and,,alcohol,,I,,got,,some,,down,,bitches,,I,,can,,call,,I,,don't,,know,,what,,I,,would,,do,,without,,y'all,,I'm,,gon',,ball,,til,,the,,day,,I,,fallYeah,,,long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,(yeah,,,yeah),,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,hater,,Long,,as,,my,,bitches,,love,,me,,I,,can,,give,,a,,fuck,,'bout,,no,,niggas,,Long,,as,,these,,bitches,,love,,me,,Songwriters,,ASHETON,,TERRENCE,,O,,NIEL,,HOGAN,,,AUBREY,,DRAKE,,GRAHAM,,,DWAYNE,,CARTER,,,MICHAEL,,LEN,,WILLIAMS,,,NAYVADIUS,,WILBURN,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Warner/Chappell,,Music,,,IncHot,,,,New,,,,Hip,,,,HopSuggest,,,Love,,,Me,,,lyrics,,,correctionsRetrieved,,,,December,,,,13,,,,,2013Ultratip405,,,Not,,,Allowed.Carter",,,"Hot,,,Revolver",,,"We,,,Are,,,the,,,World,,,25,,,for,,,Haiti",,,"Sleazy,,,Remix,,,2.0:,,,Get,,,Sleazier",,,"Roman,,,Reloaded",,,"Scream,,,&,,,Shout",,,(Remix),,,"Nothing,,,but,,,Trouble",,,Other,,,songs,,,"See,,,You,,,in,,,My,,,Nightmares",,,"Gonorrhea",,,"Blunt,,,Blowin",,,"MegaMan",,,"I,,,Do,,,It",,,"M's",,,"Let,,,Me,,,Love,,,You",,,^,,,,"Archive,,,,Chart:,,,,2013-01-18",,,,UK,,,,Singles,,,,Chartprint,,,correct,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,405,,,Not,,,Allowed.^,,,,"Musicline.de,,,,,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,featBitches,,Love,,Me,,Lyrics,,from,,I,,Am,,Not,,A,,Human,,Being,,2^,,,,Watch,,,,a,,,,Preview,,,,of,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne's,,,,"Love,,,,Me",,,,Video,,,,-,,,,XXL,,,,^,,,,"Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,-,,,,Love,,,,Me,,,,(Explicit),,,,ftF-ck,,,,with,,,,me,,,,and,,,,get,,,,bodied,,,,And,,,,all,,,,she,,,,eat,,,,is,,,,dick,,,,She,,,,on,,,,a,,,,strict,,,,diet,,,,That's,,,,my,,,,baby,,,,With,,,,no,,,,makeup,,,,she,,,,a,,,,ten,,,,And,,,,she,,,,the,,,,best,,,,with,,,,head,,,,Even,,,,better,,,,than,,,,Karrine,,,,She,,,,don't,,,,want,,,,money,,,,She,,,,want,,,,the,,,,time,,,,we,,,,could,,,,spend,,,,She,,,,said,,,,"cause,,,,I,,,,really,,,,need,,,,somebody,,,,,So,,,,tell,,,,me,,,,you're,,,,that,,,,somebody",,,,And,,,,girl,,,,,I,,,,f-ck,,,,who,,,,I,,,,want,,,,And,,,,f-ck,,,,who,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,Got,,,,that,,,,A1,,,,credit,,,,At,,,,that,,,,Filet,,,,Mignon,,,,She,,,,say,,,,"I,,,,never,,,,wanna,,,,you,,,,make,,,,you,,,,mad,,,,,I,,,,just,,,,wanna,,,,make,,,,you,,,,proud",,,,I,,,,say,,,,"baby,,,,,just,,,,make,,,,me,,,,cum,,,,,Then,,,,don't,,,,make,,,,a,,,,sound",,,,TunechiMad",,,,"Strange,,,,Clouds",,,,"The,,,,Motto",,,,"Martians,,,,vs[Hook:,,,,Future],,,,I'm,,,,on,,,,that,,,,good,,,,kush,,,,and,,,,alcohol,,,,I,,,,got,,,,some,,,,down,,,,bitches,,,,I,,,,can,,,,call,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,what,,,,I,,,,would,,,,do,,,,without,,,,y'all,,,,I'mma,,,,ball,,,,'til,,,,the,,,,day,,,,I,,,,fall,,,,Ball,,,,,ball,,,,,ball,,,,,ball,,,,[Bridge:],,,,Long,,,,as,,,,my,,,,bitches,,,,(yeah,,,,,yeah.),,,,I,,,,could,,,,give,,,,a,,,,f-ck,,,,about,,,,no,,,,hater,,,,,long,,,,as,,,,my,,,,bitches,,,,love,,,,me,,,,(Yeah,,,,,yeah.),,,,I,,,,could,,,,give,,,,a,,,,f-ck,,,,about,,,,no,,,,n-gga,,,,,long,,,,as,,,,my,,,,bitches,,,,love,,,,me,,,,[Verse,,,,1:,,,,Lil',,,,Wayne],,,,Pussy-ass,,,,n-ggas,,,,stop,,,,hatin',,,,Lil',,,,Tunechi,,,,got,,,,that,,,,fire,,,,And,,,,these,,,,hoes,,,,love,,,,me,,,,like,,,,SatanExternal,,,links[edit]^,,,,^,,,,"American,,,,single,,,,certifications,,,,,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,,,,,Love,,,,Me"Rate,,,,"No,,,,Ceilings,,,,2",,,,Archives,,,,May,,,,2016,,,,April,,,,2016,,,,March,,,,2016,,,,February,,,,2016,,,,January,,,,2016,,,,December,,,,2015,,,,November,,,,2015,,,,October,,,,2015,,,,September,,,,2015,,,,August,,,,2015,,,,July,,,,2015,,,,June,,,,2015,,,,May,,,,2015,,,,April,,,,2015,,,,March,,,,2015,,,,February,,,,2015,,,,January,,,,2015,,,,December,,,,2014,,,,November,,,,2014,,,,October,,,,2014,,,,September,,,,2014,,,,August,,,,2014,,,,July,,,,2014,,,,June,,,,2014,,,,May,,,,2014,,,,April,,,,2014,,,,March,,,,2014,,,,February,,,,2014,,,,January,,,,2014,,,,December,,,,2013,,,,November,,,,2013,,,,October,,,,2013,,,,September,,,,2013,,,,August,,,,2013,,,,July,,,,2013,,,,June,,,,2013,,,,May,,,,2013,,,,April,,,,2013,,,,March,,,,2013,,,,February,,,,2013,,,,January,,,,2013,,,,December,,,,2012,,,,November,,,,2012,,,,October,,,,2012,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,August,,,,2012,,,,July,,,,2012,,,,June,,,,2012,,,,May,,,,2012,,,,April,,,,2012,,,,March,,,,2012,,,,February,,,,2012,,,,January,,,,2012,,,,December,,,,2011,,,,November,,,,2011,,,,October,,,,2011,,,,September,,,,2011,,,,August,,,,2011,,,,July,,,,2011,,,,June,,,,2011,,,,May,,,,2011,,,,April,,,,2011,,,,March,,,,2011,,,,February,,,,2011,,,,January,,,,2011,,,,December,,,,2010,,,,November,,,,2010,,,,October,,,,2010,,,,September,,,,2010,,,,August,,,,2010,,,,July,,,,2010,,,,June,,,,2010,,,,May,,,,2010,,,,April,,,,2010,,,,March,,,,2010,,,,February,,,,2010,,,,January,,,,2010,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,November,,,,2009,,,,October,,,,2009,,,,September,,,,2009,,,,August,,,,2009,,,,July,,,,2009,,,,June,,,,2009,,,,Categories,,,,Audio,,,,Cash,,,,Money,,,,Records,,,,Exclusives,,,,Feature,,,,Fridays,,,,Interviews,,,,Latest,,,,News,,,,Mixtapes,,,,Music,,,,Videos,,,,Other,,,,Pictures,,,,Skateboarding,,,,Young,,,,Money,,,,Ent,,,,Affiliates,,,,AudioCastle,,,,Future,,,,Rapper,,,,HipHopIsDream,,,,HitFix,,,,Hot,,,,New,,,,Hip,,,,Hop,,,,Hustle,,,,Bunny,,,,Mixtape,,,,Torrent,,,,View,,,,Hip,,,,Hop,,,,Viperial,,,,Wixtape,,,,Young,,,,Money,,,,Facebook,,,,Buy,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne's,,,,Latest,,,,Album,,,,Latest,,,,Young,,,,Money,,,,NewsLil,,,,Twist,,,,&,,,,Soulja,,,,Boy,,,,Play,,,,A,,,,Game,,,,Of,,,,NBA,,,,2K16,,,,On,,,,Xbox,,,,One,,,,[Video]A,,,,Sneak,,,,Peek,,,,Of,,,,Baby,,,,Es,,,,Gutta,,,,Gutta,,,,Music,,,,VideoDrake,,,,Receives,,,,6,,,,Nominations,,,,At,,,,The,,,,2016,,,,Much,,,,Music,,,,Video,,,,AwardsDrake,,,,Is,,,,Now,,,,The,,,,Most,,,,Streamed,,,,Music,,,,Artist,,,,On,,,,SpotifyPreview,,,,An,,,,Unreleased,,,,Baby,,,,E,,,,Song,,,,[Video]Chris,,,,Athens,,,,Chats,,,,About,,,,Putting,,,,The,,,,Final,,,,Touches,,,,On,,,,Drakes,,,,VIEWS,,,,AlbumDrake,,,,Talks,,,,Getting,,,,His,,,,First,,,,No^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,Trust,,,,,Gary,,,,(February,,,,27,,,,,2013)GENIUS,,Sign,,Up,,Sign,,In,,Rap,,Pop,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,France,,Deutschland,,Polska,,Lit,,News,,Screen,,Sports,,Drake,,,,&,,,,Future,,,,,,,,Love,,,,Me",,,,(in,,,,Dutch)The,,,song,,,became,,,a,,,top,,,ten,,,hit,,,,peaking,,,at,,,number,,,nine,,,on,,,the,,,US,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100,,,and,,,becoming,,,Lil,,,Wayne's,,,18th,,,top,,,ten,,,single,,,on,,,that,,,chart^,,Wayne,,,LilMusic,,video[edit]On,,,January,,,30,,,,2013,,,,an,,,animated,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,cover,,,was,,,released.[3],,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,interpolates,,,"Are,,,You,,,That,,,Somebody",,,by,,,Aaliyah,,,in,,,his,,,verse,,,,"Cause,,,I,,,really,,,need,,,somebody,,,,so,,,tell,,,me,,,you're,,,that,,,somebody."Drake,,,,&,,,,Future,,,,,,,,Love,,,,Me",,,,(in,,,,French)Retrieved,,,28,,,January,,,2014Featured,,,Video,,,more,,,videos,,,What's,,,That,,,Line?,,,Jack,,,Johnson,,,,Phoenix,,,,Thirty,,,Seconds,,,to,,,Mars,,,,and,,,Karmin,,,share,,,their,,,most,,,commonly,,,misheard,,,lyricsWrong",,,"Round,,,of,,,Applause",,,"She,,,Will",,,"Still,,,Got,,,It",,,"Tony,,,Montana",,,"Unusual",,,2012,,,"Amen",,,"Champion",,,"Diced,,,Pineapples",,,"Enough,,,Said",,,"Fuckin',,,Problems",,,"No,,,Lie",,,"Pop,,,That",,,"Stay,,,Schemin'",,,"We,,,in,,,This,,,Bitch,,,1.5",,,2013,,,"Cabaret",,,"I,,,Do,,,It",,,"Know,,,Bout,,,Me",,,"Live,,,For",,,"Love,,,Me",,,"Mine",,,"No,,,Guns,,,Allowed",,,"No,,,New,,,Friends",,,"Poetic,,,Justice",,,"Right,,,Here",,,2014,,,"Believe,,,Me",,,"Odio",,,"Only",,,"Recognize",,,"Trophies",,,"Tuesday",,,"Who,,,Do,,,You,,,Love?",,,2015,,,"100",,,"Blessings",,,"R.I.C.O.",,,"Truffle,,,Butter",,,"Where,,,Ya,,,At",,,2016,,,"Come,,,and,,,See,,,Me",,,"Work",,,Burrrr!,,,,(Page,,,,not,,,,found),,,,Sorry,,,,,we,,,,didn't,,,,mean,,,,for,,,,that,,,,to,,,,happen!,,,,You,,,,can,,,,search,,,,Genius,,,,by,,,,using,,,,the,,,,search,,,,bar,,,,above,,,,,or,,,,go,,,,back,,,,to,,,,the,,,,homepageCountry,,Date,,Format,,Label,,United,,States,,January,,18,,,2013[21],,Digital,,download,,Cash,,Money,,United,,Kingdom,,January,,30,,,2013[22],,v,,t,,e,,Drake,,songs,,Comeback,,Season,,"Replacement,,Girl",,So,,Far,,Gone,,"Successful",,"Best,,I,,Ever,,Had",,"I'm,,Goin',,In",,We,,Are,,Young,,Money,,"Every,,Girl",,"BedRock",,Thank,,Me,,Later,,"Fireworks",,"Over",,"Up,,All,,Night",,"Fancy",,"Miss,,Me",,"Find,,Your,,Love",,"9AM,,in,,Dallas",,Take,,Care,,"Over,,My,,Dead,,Body",,"Headlines",,"Crew,,Love",,"Take,,Care",,"Marvins,,Room",,"We'll,,Be,,Fine",,"Make,,Me,,Proud",,"HYFR,,(Hell,,Ya,,Fucking,,Right)",,"The,,Motto",,Nothing,,Was,,the,,Same,,"Tuscan,,Leather",,"Furthest,,Thing",,"Started,,from,,the,,Bottom",,"Wu-Tang,,Forever",,"Worst,,Behavior",,"From,,Time",,"Hold,,On,,,We're,,Going,,Home",,"The,,Language",,"Too,,Much",,"Pound,,Cake,,/,,Paris,,Morton,,Music,,2",,"All,,Me",,If,,You're,,Reading,,This,,It's,,Too,,Late,,"Energy",,"Preach",,What,,a,,Time,,to,,Be,,Alive,,"Jumpman",,Views,,"One,,Dance",,"Pop,,Style",,"Hotline,,Bling",,Non-album,,singles,,"Forever",,"0,,to,,100,,/,,The,,Catch,,Up",,"Charged,,Up",,"Back,,to,,Back",,"Right,,Hand",,"Summer,,Sixteen",,As,,featured,,artist,,2009,,"4,,My,,Town,,(Play,,Ball)",,"Digital,,Girl,,(Remix)",,"Fed,,Up",,"I,,Invented,,Sex",,"Money,,to,,Blow",,"Say,,Something",,"The,,One",,"Throw,,It,,in,,the,,Bag,,(Remix)",,2010,,"Aston,,Martin,,Music",,"Deuces,,(Remix)",,"Fall,,for,,Your,,Type",,"Gonorrhea",,"In,,the,,Morning",,"Loving,,You,,No,,More",,"Moment,,4,,Life",,"Put,,It,,Down",,"Right,,Above,,It",,"Un-Thinkable,,(I'm,,Ready),,(Remix)",,"Wavin',,Flag,,(Haiti,,Mix)",,"What's,,My,,Name?",,"What,,Up",,2011,,"Feel,,Love",,"I'm,,on,,One",,"It's,,Good",,"Mr1,,,,,Rihanna,,,,,Plays,,,,A,,,,Game,,,,With,,,,Jared,,,,Leto,,,,&,,,,Gets,,,,A,,,,Scare,,,,On,,,,Ellen,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COTE OBSCUR Index du Forum >>> guilde du Coté Obscur >>> Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation